Flashgot error & Palemoon

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobs-here

Bob
After installing FlashGot in both Pale Moon and Firefox which I use in conjunction with Free Download Manager. I traced back the issue to the point following an update of FlashGot yesterday (16th March).

Flashgot v1.5.6.13, was unable to download as I usually do in Pale Moon, where Free Download Manager picks up the downloads. Figuring out what was wrong, I had a look at 'Options' in FlashGot and got this error message:

Eventually, I uninstalled FlashGot 1.5.6.13 and went back to v1.5.6.12.1 and everything's back to normal. Then set FlashGot not to update automatically. If you need to change your version of FlashGot, you can get a different version here:
FlashGot Mass Downloader :: Add-ons for Firefox

The issue doesn't occur in Firefox, but it happened in my family's PC using Pale Moon.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online