Flashing Red Walls for Sims 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KageOkami

Okay I have the Sims 2, and many expansion packs, which I got for Christmas. I have already The Sims 2, and The Sims 2 nightlife installed on my laptop. After getting The Sims 2 Pets as an early gift I downloaded it onto my laptop. Then, after Christmas, I downloaded The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff. Then was when I realized that there was a problem. I had not played the game after installing The Sims 2 Pets , and only realize that there was a problem when I went to play The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff. Thus, I do not know which game created the problem. Everything else seemed normal, but when I got to a Village that I had made the perimeters of my houses were flashing red. This was before I entered a house. When I entered a house the walls were still flashing red and black. I could not red paint over them.

If anyone could help It would be a great help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online