flat screen monitors&refurbished laptops

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kokoro

Does anyone know the best place to get a good price on a flatscreen monitor

Also, I would like to get a really inexpensive laptop that I can use to do my writing away from home and be able use wireless..............any suggestions

Were they 19",8ms,have DVI? I have bought 5 of these and they look great.Please tell me where I can get something along these lines for way less.I'd like to see it.

I can tell you that anything even worth owning is going to run around $200.00 to $250.00 for a 17" LCD monitor and from the price of that BenQ upwards to $350.00 dollars for a 19".I have a friend who bought a 19" lcd at walmart,IC Power brand and it looked so bad I had him take it back and i ordered him a decent one.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
digger747 said:
Were they 19",8ms,have DVI? I have bought 5 of these and they look great.Please tell me where I can get something along these lines for way less.I'd like to see it.
Spend a few minutes a day scanning these sites, and you'll trip over good deals on a lot os stuff, and LCD's are no exception.

More Stuff 4 Less

Tech Bargains

Deal News

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
kokoronohaik, if you shop the same sites, you'll find new laptops in the $500-600 range, a much better idea than a "refurbished" model. That's a term for someone else had a problem, and now you have it. :D A new laptop comes with a better warranty, a new battery, CD-RW or DVD-RW drive, larger hard disk, more memory, etc.

Yes I cant beleive how cheap things are getting,my problem is alot of the good deals are after rebates and seems like i never get around to getting them sent in.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Make a point of sending them in :D Save copies of everything you mail.

Also, a quick question, you aren't confusing 'FLAT SCREEN' with 'LCD SCREEN' ?

Kokoro

great question....people around me having been using those words interchangeably.....so there is a difference ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....OK?

I guess nowadays I just assumed most people are more Interested In a LCD when they refer to flatsreeen,my mistake for assuming.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
That is what I feared when you mentioned a lower price ;)

Yes, there IS a difference :)

Kokoro

thanks to all of you sent me sites....I will check them out later and continue if I have more questions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts