Flickering Screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CoreyC8

I just got my new pc today and as soon as I managed to get a connection from the hdmi the screen was flickering, I have tried resetting the pc, new monitor, different cable and even using a different source but anytime I try a different source it says no signal :( it is a MSI
Infinite Intel Core i5-9400F, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 128GB SSD, RTX 2060 AERO ITX 6GB Graphics, Gaming PC - Black PC4TE1A

Attachments

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I agree... it's most likely a video card issue. Perhaps let the update go through and lets see if it helps or if needed, try a new video card driver.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online