Flight Sim 2004

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

espresso

Hi

MS Flight Sim 2004 requires an 8mb video card. My laptop has all the requirements except I have an intergrated video card. Will I still be able to play this game?

I have 512mb of ram and running Win XP home. The game reqires 128mb.

Thanks!

bonk

Banned
I would say yes but at lower settings....I have a laptop and played FS2002 so I thought I'd upgrade to FS2004 and yes the graphics were better and the clouds were more realistic but I had to play on a lower setting so I lost most of the goodness......FS2004 really needs high end graphics card to appreciate the upgrades

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online