Flight Simulator X

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rivn13

I just bought the gold edition. My comp will not even recognize that i have a disc in the computer. ive tried all three discs and gotten nothing. No past threads have fixed my issue, pls help.

I have read that either certain optical drives that are made to bypass copy protection won't work in Windows, or certain disks won't work in those special drives. Have you tried returning the discs for a refund or replacement in case they are bad? Or have you tried the discs in another computer?

Baladio is right i have got bad disks before. the good news is i have flight simulator X and could send you a copy but, you will need to use your serial during the installation.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online