flushentitypacket Counterstrike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

grandpajack

Hello All,
I have been living with a problem while playing counterstrike.It seems to lag and give me the message flushentitypacket.I am 56k and have had this message from time to time in the past,but now I can hardly play.I connect at 50.6 and don't have any problems surfing.I am using an USR performance pro with most recent drivers.I'm new here and not really much good at fixin' computer stuff,so the easier the better.
Thanks for any help.

grandpajack

Well I have been running AVG for a couple of years and I also run bulletproof adware and spyware remover.The problem seems to only affect cs.If you think I should still try the others let me know.
Thanks Again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online