1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FLV converter

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by acer_racer_2000, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. acer_racer_2000

acer_racer_2000 Thread Starter

Any one have a software that can convert flv and other real player formats into wmv or mpeg formats???

2. afterlife1230

afterlife1230

you could try SUPER
    http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
    1. go to that link
    2. scroll to the bottom
    3. click start downloading SUPER
    4. Then in the red text after the red box that says Do NOT purchase and stuff there will be a blue link saying download and use
    5. then scroll to the bottom again and click Download SUPER © setup file
    6. download and install the file.
    (i dont know why they made it that hard to download the file)

it should be pretty much like all converters after that. drag and drop select frame/sec and audio codec/video codec and then encode i think

sometimes it will say some stuff so just keep clicking OK and it should start up fine
    enjoy! :)

3. Freezz

Freezz

I can advice you program that I use long time. This is Flash to Video Encoder PRO. I work with it sometimes when I need to convert any downloaded flv files to video format such as, wmv avi or mpeg with good quality ( as it's possible from flv/swf to video ;) ).

4. Arcadion

Arcadion

5. DialM4speed

DialM4speed

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701197

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice