1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fn button launching itunes.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Eskimo_squall, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eskimo_squall

Eskimo_squall Thread Starter

When I first got my laptop, I was able to hit the Fn + Home buttons to launch media player. Much later when I installed itunes, that became the default media player that was launced when i hit those buttons. One day I elected to update my itunes, and since then it's gone back to media player. And no I haven't upgraded media player since getting itunes, and ive set all my mp3 files so that the default player is itunes. It's fine when i double-click on them, just not when i use that shortcut function.

Any notes on how to set it back to itunes? I couldnt find anything in the options/preferences for either program and from what i can tell there's no program that lets me alter the shortcuts that i can use with my Fn button.

Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701587

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice