Foamer??

Skivvywaver

Where is Foamer? Anybody heard from him lately? I was just reading through the old Ipod thread and realized I have not seen Foamer for a long time. I hope he is OK, just busy or something.

We have so many members it is easy to overlook not hearing from someone for a long time but Foamer was quite a regular. Earth to Foamer, come in please.:(

Says his last activity was on oct. 16..........

Maybe you could send him an email or IM or something...

J

Jonesiegirl

It's kind of Foamer's "M.O." to vanish for a time. I'm sure he'll surface soon. (y)

You hear me, Foamer? You need to show up, or moonie will be after you with her 5 iron! ;) (BTW... Merry Christmas, wherever you are.)

F

Foamer

Yeah...
Where is that slack jaw?

Probably up to no good.

Yeah... I heard ya Jonesingirl...
I'll have your 5 iron back to ya after I see the proctologist.
Thanks for the Xmas greeting. ;)

Actually Skivvywaver...
I'm an #$%&&$*#
But thanks for the thought :D

Not sick or anything. No odd growths or halitosis.
I was back to collage so I could actually have a degree saying that I could fix computers.

Thanks for the kind works everyone. :eek:
All 4 of ya :D

Well welcome back after hanging with Noodles, jojess, sAussie a.k.a. I.O. and a plethora of others for the last year or so!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online