1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Folder access date

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by rgb2, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgb2

rgb2 Thread Starter

I want to have the last access date listed for all folders in XP Home SP3.
    I can do this using one of the methods listed in the closed topic
    which includes the reply copied below.
    But how do I apply this method to all folders, as in the many subfolders in some larger folders?
    Using the method below works only for the folder being specified. To do this for all folders and subfolders would take hours.

Robert
    --------------------

2. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01 Account Closed

Hiya Robert.

At the top of any open folder and after making any changes you want to, go into the Tools drop-down menu and click Folder Options. Now click the View tab and at the top, there`s a button to `Apply to All Folders`. Is that what you`re looking for ?

Jenny

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!