Folder & desktop disk shortcuts won't open

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JivanDiwano

Hi Guys,
I have been happily using Windows 7 Pro for a while now, but recently whenever I click on folders such as My Computer, My Documents, My Pictures or Recycle Bin etc, they flash open for a split second and then appear open on the bar at the bottom where open programs are. If I click the icon of the now 'open' folder, it flashes for a split second again (just like it did earlier) and then the process repeats itself!

Please help me with this problem!
Jivan

JivanDiwano

Thanks 4 that I'll wait until then because a have another HD in the computer running XP pro I have begin to backup my docs of my Win 7 pro system HD just in case I have to start over with a new format and install of Win 7 pro and all my apps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online