Folder help!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bum_Rush

I had a password on my account and then i reinstalled windows xp and now i cant access my old folder due tomy passwword, it jsut says access denied, is there any way i could get into this folder?

any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks

Are you running XP home or pro edition?

Is this a folder you created or is it your old profile folder? If you created it yourself, had you set up encryption on it?

Bum_Rush

it was my old my document file, my user account had a password and after i reinstalled xp professional, i couldnt access it any more

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online