folder passwords possible?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Valkyrie30

Hey there... I was just wondering if its possible to protect (hide) information in folders that require a password to be opened.
Thanks
Samantha

Valkyrie30 said:
Hey there... I was just wondering if its possible to protect (hide) information in folders that require a password to be opened.
Thanks
Samantha
I know you can choose to make a folder hidden, by right clicking on it, selecting properties, and checking the 'hidden' box. As for the password: I'm not sure. I'd be careful about doing this though, as it could make it a real pain to try to locate the folder in the future! :eek:

Keeping secrets are ya?

Valkyrie30

Cool beans... thanks. Ill have to keep this site in mind.. i got answers faster from you guys then i have from any support phone number. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online