1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Folder Recovery

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Aliiiii, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Aliiiii

Aliiiii Thread Starter

Hello, i'm using win XP media center edition, and i accidentally deleted a folder. The folder was in the recycle bin and it has been emptied. Is there any way i could recover the folder ? thanks in advance.

2. emoric

emoric

Hello & welcome,
    Maybe this will be of some help.

Good luck!

3. Aliiiii

Aliiiii Thread Starter

thanks man. Well i seem to have done the wrong things ! i downloaded and installed the recovery software on the same Hard disk. I used 2 programs to search for the folder, but i couldn't find it..So i guess i got ****** huh ?! :S
    Any good recovery software u could tell me about ?

4. emoric

emoric

I have never been in that situation, ha.

Maybe someone else can name a few? :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594078

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice