1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Folders Stopped Working?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by berkaperd3s, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berkaperd3s

berkaperd3s Thread Starter

Apr 10, 2013
    I have had my laptop since Christmas (Sony Vaio if it matters at all) and I have not had problems with it until yesterday. Skype ended up freezing my computer several times and I updated windows and the laptop as the computer told me to. When I restarted my computer, however, all of my libraries are unclickable. This is what it looks like when I try to click on anything in the library.
    Help? (I have tried right clicking the library and hitting "reset" and it doesn't work) .

Attached Files:

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor

Jan 14, 2010

1. Welcome to Tech Support Guy
    Sorry you have waited a couple of days for a reply

2. It depends on what "updated the laptop, as the computer told me to" means
    Please go to Computer, open C Drive, click the folder Users, then click your name, then click "My Pictures"

Even although they are not in the Library, are they there please, and the same with Documents, Music etc.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1095791