Folders With Shared Contents - Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

QuinNace

So I have a microphone (Zoom H2 Handy Recorder) that self formats its SD card with a folder: "FOLDER01". I have a keyboard (JUNO DS61) that can import samples provided the inserted USB is formatted with the folders: "IMPORT", "EXPORT", "SONGLIST" and "ROLAND" and it imports from the "IMPORT" folder obviously. I was able to format my mic storage so it all of the self-formatted folders and the folders necessary for my keyboard were on it. It now contains "FOLDER01" and "IMPORT", "EXPORT", "SONGLIST" and "ROLAND". What I want is to make it so my mic saves recordings in a way that it can be accessed directly by my keyboard so either I would need my keyboard to import from "FOLDER01" or have my mic recognize and save to "IMPORT". Another possibility would be to link the two folders somehow? I have never done anything like that before, but it seems like something someone could do. Have two folders with different names, but the same contents? Possible?

Oddba11

Jim
I would expect the only way that is going to work is if the software (for either of those devices), allows you to configure which folders are used. Based on what you have described, it would appear they are hard coded to only use a specific folder.

As for sharing (syncing) folders, I'm not sure.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online