1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Font Capture???

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by srdaly2, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. srdaly2

srdaly2 Thread Starter

Everyonce in awhile, my computer will say a program is not responding and I stop that program, but then the middle block of my screen is covered up by whatever had been opened on top of it. I can open other programs, but they will get stuck on the spot too. I have been restarting my computer to get rid of the spot, but then it says Program not Responding--Font Capture. Does this have to do with the freeze box in the center of my computer? Please help...it's so annoying! :mad:

2. AquaFire

AquaFire

Do you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your system?
    This error has happened before, possibly due to some conflict between Acrobat and Adaware (possibly Adaware Plus). If that's the case, try disabling Adaware, rebooting and see if the problem persists.

A newer version of Acrobat may also help.

3. srdaly2

srdaly2 Thread Starter

I finally tried deleting my adaware and re-downloading my adobe acrobat. I tried opening a file using the acrobat reader, and the program did not respond, and the font capture thing happened again. Do you have any other suggestions about how to fix this? Could SpyBot be a conflicting program as well?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!