1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Font print size

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by belldav, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. belldav

belldav It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

My operating system: Windows XP; browser: IE7; email accounts: Hotmail and Cox.
    Problem: my emails print out with a very small font. I want to increase the font size. My initail research has revealed nothing but problems; no answers. HP referred me to an article: "Honey, I shrunk the webpage" but I was unable to implement its instructions and the article was basically unclear. I need references to the procedures used to increase the font size of my email printouts.
    Thank you. belldav, Baton Rouge, LA

Mod edit: removed email address

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I removed your email address for two reasons.

1. You'll receive a ton of SPAM from spambots, they love to find email addresses in the clear!
    2. We keep all the support in the forums, makes for better peer review of the solutions provided.

3. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I moved your thread from Windows 7 to the XP forum because you stated that the OS is XP.

You are using IE7 to print the email? If so, do other web pages print with the same font?

4. belldav

TerryNet: I use IE7. My email printouts are generated from the email application. But, I now see the menu bar on this screen, which has fonts and sizes adjustments capabilities. I haven't seen this bar in ages and need to inatall it. This looks like the answer I'm seeking. I appreciate this, so much. Thank you. Belldav

5. belldav

TerryNet, I cannot load a toolbar with fonts & sizes adjustments and HP told me to replace my four-in-one officejet afterwhich I may change fonts and sizes. The toolbar I was remembering with the adjustments is in Word. Thanks for your comment. Belldav

6. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Well, what email application?

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!