1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Font shows up as boxes...

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by booskii, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. booskii

booskii Thread Starter

I have a font that I need to be able to use in both uppercase and lowercase. I know it is possible to use it both ways as I know of at least two other people who have. But on my computer the lowercase shows up as boxes. Is there a fix to this?

2. gimbi

gimbi

What is the font and what OS are you running?

3. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy

Have you tried reinstalling the font?

4. booskii

booskii Thread Starter

The font is called "Enviro" and I'm running XP home edition, I've had difficulty finding that font as a free download, but now I purchased a new font program so I'm hoping it's either included, or that I can find it at another download site.

5. EBSchrader

EBSchrader

I did a Google search, and there appear to be many free sources for Enviro fonts.

6. booskii

booskii Thread Starter

Hmmm I wasnt able to find a free download for enviro via google searches etc. I did however fix the problem as my sister gave me hers. Either my version didnt have the lowercase, or it was a faulty font. I dunno, problem solved for now tho. *crosses fingers*

Thanks for all your help!

Boo(y) (y)

7. blaqDeaph

blaqDeaph

Any many paid ones too.

It takes a bit of seaching and clicking to findone thats free ^.^

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489261

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice