1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

font size and quick launch icon size

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by sweetcheekies, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sweetcheekies

sweetcheekies Thread Starter

I have finally decided to put my screen settings to 1024-768 or what ever that one is lol .. but my only problem now is the font size.. for example up top of this page where it says file,edit, view etc..is really small and same as the name thats down on my bar at the bottom of my screen where my open windows are they are really small and I want to make them bigger how do I do that? also .. my quick launch icons are super small can I make them bigger? I made the ones on my desktop bigger but can't figure out how to make the quick launch ones bigger.. can anyone help me please.. Ty.

SweetC

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

Quick launch icons. http://malektips.com/xp_taskbar_start_0007.html

Toolbar icons. Right click on toolbar>customize and select large icons.

3. sweetcheekies

ty.. i did the quick launch one and damn they were huge lol the only was i could change the size of them then was to change the size in the display settings but then then desktop ones got really smal. oh well will live with it.. anyone know how i cant change my font size? please

4. sweetcheekies

ohh and i found out how to change the ones i see on the screen.. bye going to view then font then large.. .. as for my other fonts around the window and down on taskbar?

5. sweetcheekies

ok scratch all that.. grrrrrr what a mess... is there anyway to set things back at default settings? i mean all .. icon size.. font sizes etc anything that i played with in the display settings/apprearance tab/advanced area? i will just go with what i know lol

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/509569

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice