1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Font Size Change (Windows XP)

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by cappellona, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cappellona

    cappellona Thread Starter

    Mar 4, 2006
    I recently enlarged the font size presented on my display i.e. --- the procedure being:
    --- "control panel"
    --- "display"
    --- "settings"
    --- "advanced"
    --- select "General" tab

    The DPI setting is now 150% of normal size.

    Having selected the desired changes,the window presented, overflows the screen such that the "OK" at the bottom (I assume) that one must click on to initiate the desired changes is not visible and cannot be selected.

    There is no scroll bar with which to reposition the window.

    How can I reposition the window, initiate the changes or return to the original default settings?
  2. norton850


    Mar 8, 2004
    Try just hitting the enter key.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/447370

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice