Font size in IE6

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Magishun

I know this is gonna sound strange but after about 2 weeks of using the new IE6, I opened up IE and it went to my homepage which is MSN.com. When the page came up the font size was alittle bigger than normal. I thought they changed it or something. I went to another site and the font was alittle bigger on it also. I can't remember changing anything. I just am not to fond of this font size. If it could be change back please help! I am running win98se if that helps. Thank you in advance!

Do you have a scroll wheel mouse? If so, press CTRL and scroll up (while still pressing CTRL) to make the font smaller.
Not sure how to do it without a wheel mouse!

<font face="comic sans ms" color="#577ac6">Oh that's fun.
I didn't know I could do that. :p

I usually just go to View > Text Size.</font>

Magishun

Sheesh, that was easy. Sorry, I just don't know much about these darn computers. Thanks again!

Geesh - now I'm laughing at myself, Sig! I didn't even know you could do it from the menus!!!
:D

<font face="comic sans ms" color="#577ac6">It doesn't seem a likely place to find Text Size, does it?
But there it is, listed immediately in a drop down menu, and easily at hand.

Makes me wonder why Text Size isn't off hiding on the tab of some God-forsaken box, reachable only by an obscure and suspicious button, like Clear Forms is...</font> :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online