1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

font size of emails

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by teckdummy, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. teckdummy

teckdummy Thread Starter

While selecting my contacts for a group email, I held down the Ctrl key while scrolling down the list of my contacts. The size of the font in all email applications was suddenly reduced to a very small size. I tried to correct this problem by doing a "system restore" to a previous date but I received a message that this was unsuccessful. I then tried to select another "restore date" but I couldn't go back to the month of Feb. to select another restore date. I hope that someone can help. Any suggestions, please go into some detail because I'm "technologically challenged".

2. dotty999

dotty999

First Name:
    Dotty
    try doing the same again but scrolling in the opposite direction, it should reduce the font size, it's actually a handy way of changing the size when viewing sites too:)

3. teckdummy

teckdummy Thread Starter

Dotty,

Thanks so much for responding! I tried doing the opposite and scrolled UPWARDS while holding the Ctrl key down but nothing happened for awhile. Then I selected several names in my Contact list while still holding the Ctrl key down and scrolling UP. Finally, the font size enlarged but jumped to a very large size. So I went in the opposite direction until the font size was suitable. My pc usually DELAYS doing what I'm trying to do.

Teckdummy

4. dotty999

dotty999

First Name:
    Dotty
    glad you got it sorted! I use that technique quite a lot when visiting pages with small print, it really helps!:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/908708

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice