1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

font size

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by erobinsong, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. erobinsong

erobinsong Thread Starter

hello everyone. i hope someone can help me with this. i was wondering if there is a way to change font size on my yahoo email. so it will print larger from my hp all in one printer. thank you for your time. have a GREAT DAY!! IAM RUNNING XP HOME

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Assuming you are talking about the web browser interface as compared to POP3 access ...

On your Yahoo mail page click on Options -> Mail. On the General Preferences page there should be "Messages" section where you can choose a normal, smaller or larger font size for displaying plain text messages. I do not believe there are any font size options for formatted messages.

3. erobinsong

erobinsong Thread Starter

i just wanted to thank chuck for the answer to my question. it worked . thank again. have a great day.

4. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    You are welcome and thank you for the feedback. (y)

As the original poster, you can use the drop down thread tools menu above your first post to mark this topic "Solved".

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!