Fonts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

T.Power

Within the past few days with your help ,I found and eradicated a virus on my PC.(Badtranse B)
This morning I tried to install a new font,I went to.......
Control Panel...
Fonts...
File...
but all that appears in file is....
New
Font
Work offline &
Close
The previous option.."Install new font "has dissapeared.
Could this be as a result of the virus?
Again,thank you for any help you can give me.
Tom Power

Has "Install New Font" completely disappeared or is it just greyed out?

Not that this answers your question, but you can just drag font files from the source into your C:\WINDOWS\FONTS folder.

Cheers,
Gram

T.Power

Originally posted by Gram123
Has "Install New Font" completely disappeared or is it just greyed out?

Not that this answers your question, but you can just drag font files from the source into your C:\WINDOWS\FONTS folder.

Cheers,
Gram
Gram, "Install New Fonts" just is not on the File menu any longer,thanks for your help
Tom

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online