Football manager 07

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

j-mcallister

Any players here,what do u think of the new game, ne tips lol ( sori if i have put this in the wrong board )

j-mcallister said:
Any players here,what do u think of the new game, ne tips lol ( sori if i have put this in the wrong board )
I got Football Manager 2006 on PC. Its very good. i dont need to buy FM2007 because FM06 can update patch like FM2007.;)

Have you play FM before? on PC? on playstation2?

j-mcallister said:
fm07 is quality, but much harder than fm06

some quality players

Nani
Bojan
Carlos Vela
Igor Akinfeev
Denilson (arsenal youth)
Joao Mouthinho
Steven Taylor (newcastle)
Van Den Borre

anyone got any others?

j-mcallister

Dunko9 said:
I got Football Manager 2006 on PC. Its very good. i dont need to buy FM2007 because FM06 can update patch like FM2007.;)

Have you play FM before? on PC? on playstation2?
Playin it on the Pc at the min didn't think that it was out on the ps2 !

j-mcallister

y2owen said:
fm07 is quality, but much harder than fm06

some quality players

Nani
Bojan
Carlos Vela
Igor Akinfeev
Denilson (arsenal youth)
Joao Mouthinho
Steven Taylor (newcastle)
Van Den Borre

anyone got any others?
Have to argee man ! Fm 07 seems to be very hard, i jumped from 05 to 07 tho but i won most things in 05 wit the pool

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online