Football Manager 2009 Installation failure

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jake121

I purchased football manager 2009 today, took it home, unwrapped it and put it into my pc. The installation seemed to be going fine until it said 'Error: could not find jave 2 runtime environment' after the first step had been completed.

I search the internet to find a download for java 2 runtime environment, with no luck. Im desperate to get on my game and totally unsure of what to do,
someone help me out please? (y)

jake121

I downloaded as you said, but when i tried to run the application it said it isn't a valid Win32 application.

Is there any other way around the situation? :(

peterh40

Peter
Sounds like you got a corrupted download.

After you select Download, select 'Windows' for the platform (not the Intel Itanium or x64 versions). And agree to license to start download.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online