1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

For byteman, here is a copy of the file info from my adaware quarantine

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Copernicus, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copernicus

Copernicus Thread Starter

system: pentium, win98se, ms office, ie6 w/sp 1, dell monitor

Byteman, as I promised here, as an attachment, is a copy of the data that adaware recorded in connection with the two hijack files it quarantined. I don't understand enough about what they might mean to appreciate why adaware targetted them. The scenario remains pretty much static. I can download it but It still only lists; it won't work with what it does list. I can't even get a save on what it lists so that I can ship it to you. It takes ctrl-alt-del "end task" to just turn it off nothing else about the software seems to work. Like Goose said, "This is not good!" Are you in touch with the writers of this software? as my password to their forum still hasn't appeared. (I may have to reapply) Should I dump cwshredder et al and reload the entire package over again?

thanks for your courtesy. Copernicus

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216365

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice