For byteman, here is a copy of the file info from my adaware quarantine

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Copernicus

system: pentium, win98se, ms office, ie6 w/sp 1, dell monitor

Byteman, as I promised here, as an attachment, is a copy of the data that adaware recorded in connection with the two hijack files it quarantined. I don't understand enough about what they might mean to appreciate why adaware targetted them. The scenario remains pretty much static. I can download it but It still only lists; it won't work with what it does list. I can't even get a save on what it lists so that I can ship it to you. It takes ctrl-alt-del "end task" to just turn it off nothing else about the software seems to work. Like Goose said, "This is not good!" Are you in touch with the writers of this software? as my password to their forum still hasn't appeared. (I may have to reapply) Should I dump cwshredder et al and reload the entire package over again?

thanks for your courtesy. Copernicus

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts