For idiots only

Okay, I confess, I looked at this post just to see who the idiots might be and lo, a mirror did I see before mine eyes!

Green--you need something to do up there in Canada. Although with winter coming on, I guess you'll be spening even more time in front of your computer!!!

I don't get it, all it did was change my screen color?----OH!, now I get it, I'm am an idoit.

HA-got you Crumb--I knew you spelled it wrong on purpose and knew you'd come back at me!! Doubled back on ya though!!!

GreenIs

yeah bored.com is a great site. That's were I found most of these links. I was seriously bored and put "bored" in the search line to see what would come up. The online jigsaw puzzels are great...I do them with my son ever so often.

Cool.
I've just spent about two hours reading and reminiscing about the 80s shows on the Yesterday Land site (via Boredom.com). It's full of synopses from all those cartoons you used to watch as a kid.
I'm impressed at how many British cartoons were shown in the US (including Danger Mouse, Wen!), and at how many of the US shows we never got to see.
Favourites include Ulysees 31, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Fraggle Rock and Transformers, and loads more besides.
I'm going back to check out the 70s!

Cheers!
Gram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online