1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

For Valley and Jonesie!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Mulderator, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mulderator

Mulderator Thread Starter

<EMBED src="http://www.pgms-law.com/pics/Ocean%20-%20Put%20Your%20Hand%20In%20The%20Hand.mp3" width="128" height="44" autostart="false">

Wait for the song to download some (you can tell by the white bar going across the top). Then push the "play" button (the triangle at the left). Its a 4 Meg plus file so if you have snail modem, it'll take awhile!!! ;)

2. Chris A

Chris A

Damn had me a tapping my toes to that one ;)

3. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

Awwwwwww Mulderrratorrrrrrr! What a nice thing to do!! I'm with Chris A... had my toes a tappin', and I was grinnin' from ear to ear.
    A great BIG THANK YOU!!!

PS) I gots me a cable modem babyyyyyyyy.... :D

4. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

hahaha... had to fire up WinMX 'n download it! :D

5. Davey7549

Davey7549

Jonesiegirl
    Always liked that tune! Haven't heard it in a long while but have it included in my Mp3 files now.
    A little tip which will save you some time saving songs previewed the way Mulder posted them. After song downloads complete you can navigate using windows explorer too
    C:\Windows\Temp Internet files folder, then click to open. You will find the song there in its entirety. All you have to do is copy or cut and paste too your music folder for safe keeping.

Dave

6. mtbird

mtbird

Hummmm......I can name that tune in 4 notes ;) :D

7. valley

valley

Wwaaaaaa! I couldnt hear it. I've got a 56k.....I waited awhile but the white bar didnt budge a smidgen and the buttons all stayed gray. :(

Do I need more patience or something?

8. Chris A

Chris A

56K it will take a while. Push CTRL and N on your Keyboard and that will open a new window. That way you can leave one window open as you surf and the other window on this page to download. Assuming you are yousing internet explorer as your browser.

9. Deke40

Deke40

10. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Val: Same here! I finally copied Mulder's code and it popped up in WMP. After 33 minutes it was only at 11% and I gave up! Just love the old dial up crapola I own! :D I'm sure it was a lovely gesture on Mulder's part though! :) Take care, angel :)

11. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Thanks Deke. Love that song! Mulder that was very nice of you to post that for Val and Kath. :) Take care. angel :)

12. valley

valley

Mulder.....how thoughtful of you! I know you had to have gone out of your way to put that up here for us. I'm gonna get it downloaded if it takes the rest of the day. :) I'll try doing what Chris suggested.

Thanks so much. :)

13. valley

valley

thanks Deke. It is such a simple yet thoughtful song......and it gives you happy feet too! I love those kinds!

14. hewee

hewee

That was very nice mulder and the Sweet Valley and Jonesie are right there hand in hand. :)

I wanted to save the song after the very long download but I had no options to save it.
    I had to out QT on to play some Bryce Movies and I said no to adding ot to Netscape and I E but it took over still.:(

Will try again in IE to see how it plays and if I can save it.

15. hewee

hewee

Well IE want just froze IE up.

You have just the link mulder?

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112232

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice