1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Forgot my Admin Password

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ljtorana69, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljtorana69

ljtorana69 Thread Starter

Does anyone know how to override or get passed an admin password i had a big fight with the missus one night and changed it and then next morning after i calmed down i couldn't remember it i Run vista home premium i've tried going into setup with a bootable xp disc to take things back to Xp and i tried downloading oph crack as a bootable disc and neither things would boot someone told me it could be the bios set up if it is that can anyone tell me how to fix that really need to get into other side of my comp:eek:

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    The forum rules include:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!