forgot my password as administrator on omnipass

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spatch8

I am a beginner and I bought the omnipass fingerprint sensor ( thought it was cool ) and I changed my administrator master password to log on to windows xp when I was (to put it mildly not of this world mentally) I didn't understand what I was doing even making myself administrator or setting up a password to log on and now I'm locked out of certain programs and I can't change anything and I can't uninstall that program and there website didn't help it just confused me what do I do ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online