Forgotten administration password help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

APPLES123333

Hi. I found my old computer tower and I want to go on see what I had on it for old times sake.. but I forgot the password. I tried to go in by bypassing the system. I turn the computer on, go to my boots menu, turn it off, back on again and enter repair mode, and follow all the steps right until I can open the notepad file and access system 32 files to change. But right before I can a menu pops up taking up the entire screen. It says that the program is a recovery manager. I don't need that if I could just change the Sethc and cmd. . How can I get around this. Thank you for any help... Sarah..

valis

Howdy and welcome. May want to re-read the rules page, as we do not assist with bypassing passwords. As a result, I'm going to close this one up.

upload_2016-7-6_14-35-23.png

thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online