Forgotten administrator password...need it to okay new media

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TaresaLanae

I can not get Hulu without new media player. I can not download it from google play without administrator password thatmy son can not remember.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It is a little unclear to me if you refer to the admin account for the device on which you want the new media player or the google play password
I suspect it is the first
In case it is the google password
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/41078?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

However presuming it is the admin account for the device please see the quote below from one of the site rules
Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.
so therefore with regret I cannot help you, I hope you appreciate why we will not help.

Drabdr

Brad
Like Macboatmaster explained, unfortunately we cannot assist with passwords. Thread closed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online