1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Forgotten Outlook 2007 Password

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Jim73, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jim73

Jim73 Thread Starter

My wife has forgotten her Outlook 2007 password and of course, the one she had written down is incorrect. I need to load her email account on my tablet, but we can't located her password. Is there a way to retrieve it?:mad:

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

I don't know Outlook, but if the password you are talking about is similar to Thunderbird's "Security Device password" you are out of luck.

Now you're talking about the account password, right? There is probably a way to reset it, but that depends, of course, on the email provider's method.

3. Jim73

Jim73 Thread Starter

Thanks. I found a way to reset it, but now my tablet doesn't want to connect to the server. PC's and Tablets must be the instruments of the Devil.

4. buffoon

buffoon

alicesam01

Please do not post links to all sorts of external Outlook utility tools that have no bearing on the OP's posted problems. The aim of the forum is to help, not to unnecessarily complicate matters. And certainly not with tools that may cause problems where there is no need at all to apply them.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1059174