Foriegn Music Download Question

sleekluxury

hey im not a music downloader myself, i dont think stealing the music is right, but the RIAA is the recording industry of america right? so can they get people who download songs that are not american such as like spanish, french, or indian songs?

They can't, but there are equivalent groups in Europe and elsewhere too. These other groups aren't as hostile to the public, however, because the american labels aren't funding them to the same degree. ;]

sleekluxury

um...the user with the name AcaCandy...might want to check
that link..doesn't work.

Sleek, it's not the language or origin of the songs that matter, but your own location. At least, I'm presuming this because the RIAA, as you rightly say, is American and no-one outside of the US is being sued.

The BPI (British Phonographic Industry) are saying that they will not be suing file-sharers from the UK anytime soon. But then, that's from The Sun, the first place to go if your sources of indisputable fact include The Onion... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online