1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

formatting comment bubbles in Word 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by ronniedesousa, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronniedesousa

    ronniedesousa Thread Starter

    Oct 28, 2007
    Comments in bubbles are normally single spaced. Sometimes, they appear as double spaced -- which takes up too much room -- as do tracked changes. I have found no way to correct this. It apparently depends on settings on the original file (since one is usually commenting on a file set up by someone else). WHERE IS THIS CONTROLLED?
  2. slurpee55


    Oct 20, 2004
    for a comment, place your cursor in the comment, right-click and go to font, character spacing, position, Set that to 0. (That is the only way I know to make a comment appear spaced more).
    For tracked changes, I know of no way to make them be formatted differently - they do not take their formatting from how the page is formatted, so having a double-spaced document does not make them double spaced.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644685

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice