Solved Formatting issue: Google Drive w/Android phone and computer

bj nick

So when I'm out and about I take lots of notes on google drive on the phone (Galaxy S9+), then continue on the computer. Works great usually, but after adding strikethrough on my notes a few days ago, I get a little weirdness on the phone on GD. I get underlining, etc, which is NOT selected on the phone, as far as I can see. How do I clear formatting on the phone? Is that the right question? I just want Google Drive on both to be consistent; not have some formatting linger even after being turned off.

DakBai

Dak
After clearing formatting on one, formatting should be cleared on the other, as long as it's connected to the Internet, has the same account, and has the same document open.

Clear Formatting

bj nick

I wasn't clearing formatting....when I'm done with the notes I've taken on a particular day, I strikethrough them to show they've been addressed. I see now what to do....I'll declare this solved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online