Formula 1

valis

indeed. He's in fantastic shape, obviously, and ain't THAT old......least he was wearing a helmet.....

Yeah, Docs said that without the helmet he'd have been DOD or, more probably, OTS (on the spot)

valis

apparently he is still going to be running it, however....not entirely certain how that is going to work.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
You can bet your life that there is an ulterior motive.
Perhaps hoping for a lower sentence if? found guilty?

valis

knowing full well that he is about as human as my car, I've not a clue what he could be thinking....;)

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Well, as predicted, there are plenty of growing pains during the testing phase of this season so far. Renault powered cars are having major problems trying to get the power plant and car to play nice with each other. Ferrari look strong and early odds are on the Mercedes powered teams to be at the front in Australia, especially the works team. I will put money on Vettel not getting a 5th straight championship - nor Red Bull.

I am on the fence on the following articles. I won't pine about the "good old days" but I do think something has been lost in F1. Am I wrong?

Villeneuve thinks new era risks destroying F1

And:

Brundle miffed with Villeneuve

Seems that Red Bull's "butt" is slimmer than that of any other cars. Undoubtedly an aerodynamic advantage but that also means having had to install the whole electronics in probably unsuitably confined space.

Newey (Chief designer) and Horner left Jerez (prematurely?) for the factory in Milton Keynes (possible chassis rebuild?)

The season will tell but personally (no professional/technical take) a year where Vettel is thrown back to the point of having the championship open pretty much til the end will be refreshing.

Nothing more detrimental to the sport than years long dominance of one, with bets lay-able only to who comes 2nd or third.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Seems that Red Bull's "butt" is slimmer than that of any other cars. Undoubtedly an aerodynamic advantage but that also means having had to install the whole electronics in probably unsuitably confined space.

Newey (Chief designer) and Horner left Jerez (prematurely?) for the factory in Milton Keynes (possible chassis rebuild?)

The season will tell but personally (no professional/technical take) a year where Vettel is thrown back to the point of having the championship open pretty much til the end will be refreshing.

Nothing more detrimental to the sport than years long dominance of one, with bets lay-able only to who comes 2nd or third
Remember the "good old days" When Schumacher/Barrichelo/Massa/Ferrari would soak up the top two spots and all the other teams/drivers would have to battle for the remaining four scoring positions? No one can foretell the future but I suspect that until all the teams get to grips with the new technical rules there may be many failures and surprise results.

etaf

Wayne
Any legal streaming services for F1
BBC has not signed up to show monaco live !!!!!!! - no idea why not .... so Sky has exclusive rights to show live

just wondered if perhaps a free legal streaming service existed maybe with a short delay , so not live

otherwise , i will switch the TV off and radio until 17:25 today :)
and again Sunday 17:05

and i i will have to unsubscribe here in about an hour, and then resubscribe after I have seen the highlights - as i have had emails from F1 thread and knew the result before the highlights
:(

valis

if you have nbc over there, it's broadcast live at 7.30 EST......should

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts