1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Forum Ban Count.....rising....

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Servant of Eru, Sep 14, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru Thread Starter

Dang man, I just can't catch a virtual break!!! So far I've been banned from two forums three times. :mad:

First I was banned from Major Geeks. An excellent forum, that I thought I got along on well...At least until they banned me! :mad: So then I joined the Penny Arcade forum, and I got banned there too. So disjointed, and forumless; I moped around and didn't talk to anyone online for about a month. Then to my delight, I found I was unbanned from Major Geeks, even though the ban was "permanent."

Only to be banned from there again, after being back for a mere two weeks. :eek: Oh, the irony!!! :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a trouble maker; and I'm a good person, it's just people online don't seem to like me...:(

2. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1

I'm sorry, you just broke a catagory five rule....whining about other forums at TSG...we have no choice but to ban you !!

;) :rolleyes:

3. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    ROFL!!! Good one, Rhett.

4. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

5. Bvr01Fvr

Bvr01Fvr

If you want to make it here, I heard that you have to do a little butt smoochin' to get into the clique. Are you good at butt smoochin'? :)

6. Rockn

Rockn

You must have done a good job Bvr, you are still here. Why may I ask did you get banned from Major Geeks and the other forum may I ask?

7. pronute

pronute

Answer this question correctly and you can stay forever

Your the bus driver of a mid city bus you proceed 4 blocks and pick up 5 people two men and 3 women. Who is the driver?
    :D :D ;)

8. sdc

sdc Guest

yah, I was banned from a republican forum!

the term Neobushite Kleptocrat did not go well there, Go figure

9. Bvr01Fvr

Bvr01Fvr

A. I'm the driver. But the real drivers at the tech support forums are the mods. Techguy, being the owner, is the main driver.

If you know how to smooch the mods just right, you too can become part of the pecking order of the clique. :) ( That goes without saying that the rules of the forum have much to do with desicions! :) )

10. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru Thread Starter

First time on Major Geeks, it was a matter of Spammage (or what they called spam anyway...) and disagreement of opinion. At PA, let's just say I was on a crusade against something, and I was trying to gather URLs by pretending I was looking for it; so I could send the URLs in to a major corporation, and they could sue for copyright infringement. And the second time on Major Geeks, I think it had something to do with me saying a rather racist thing from a movie (Mississippi Burning) was funny (, because the KKKer got his just desserts). I even said that what I wrote was a quote, and not my actual opinion. :(

If anyone wants more details, PM me...:rolleyes:

11. Bvr01Fvr

Bvr01Fvr

I'm pretty certain that most mods make good judgements according to the rules for thier web site.

Techguy has rules too! If we brake em, we get banned!:eek:

12. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Well, if you want banned from here, just email me or PM me ok....saves me time from weeding thru your posts ;)

13. GhettoBuddhist

GhettoBuddhist

hahaaha welcome to the forum

14. pronute

pronute

"I would never join a club that would have me as a member"
    Quote from Groucho Marx

15. Lurker1

Lurker1

Oh you are anti republican? :eek:

You are already dead. Mulder will ban you immediately. ;)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!