Forwarding email folders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marcieprinny

Hi :)
Does anyone know how to forward an email folder or an entire email account to a different email address ???

Couriant

James
Hello!

Typically if I am moving an email to another account that I own, I do that within an email program like Outlook.

marcieprinny

Hello!

Typically if I am moving an email to another account that I own, I do that within an email program like Outlook.
W i have lots of files and cant forward one at a time, I need to basically forward multiple files at once to a different email address . is this somehow possible?

TerryNet

Terry
I do not know how to forward more than one mail message at a time. And I suspect that it is impossible.

You could mail the folder (perhaps compressed if it is large) as an attachment. Or if it is too large upload it to a cloud service.

If you own both accounts I doubt that James's method can be beat for ease and speed.

Couriant

James
In Outlook you can highlight multiple emails and then click Forward and all the emails will attached in one new email.

However, you are bound to both incoming and outgoing's restrictions, namely the size of your email. Some have it as low as 5MB per email (usually places like hospitals)

Having said that, you didn't specify how you are viewing the emails you want to forward (i.e. like GMail, Hotmail, etc)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online