forwarding emails with pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DoubleL748

I get lots of ecards through outlook express, the problem is lots of times when I forward these to friends the pictures do not appear, all they get is a empty box with a red x. I have Windows 98. Can you tell me why this happens and how I can fix the problem. I have asked friends and they also have the same problem on occasion. Please help, this is so very frustrating. Thanks

This is not a permanent solution but try right cliking on the email in the Inbox and click "Send as an Attachment" or you can do the same from the Deleted folder.

I don't know if this is private e-mail or are you sending to someone at work.

I can't receive jpg, gifs, etc at work unless the person who sends them has zipped them first. Some workplace's will not allow any attachments through. This may be the case if you are trying to send to somebodies workplace

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online