Found 'Hacked With Joy' file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobolink

Hello,

I recently experienced a hijacking of my Outlook Express and believe that my build of Ad-Aware 6 may have something to do with the problem. Just recently read a thread about up-dating to the most current build but I not sure where to get that number.

I hope it is this: "installed core application 6.181 personal. Do I have the most recent version?

Also found a strange file on my hard drive in my attempt to locate problems associated with Outlook Express. I was able to resolve the issues with OE but found this in a system file:

windows\system\divx32.acm

Description: DivX;-)Audio.Codec
Company Name: Hacked with Joy
Crack State:
Internal Name: DivXa32
Product Version: 4.DivX.3920

Is this anything to be concerned about?:confused:

6.181 is the latest build of Adaware.

The divx32.acm is a codec for playing audio. Not a problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online