Four Small Pictures?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tomsxp

Hello Everyone: I am now a windowsME machine. Now on my xp, if I come across a picture on a website and hold my mouse over the picture, you then will see Four little pictures appear in the upper left hand corner and when holding the mouse over each one seperately, it tells you what each small picture means. It means one of these >>>
Click this To do this
Save the image. Images are saved to your My Pictures folder unless you specify a different location.
Print the image.
Send the image in e-mail using your default e-mail program.
Open your My Pictures folder.

Now when I am on this windows me pc, and I hold the mouse over each of the smaller pictures, it DOES NOT state what they mean. Why is this and how can I get it to do so?

hi-try holding pointer over picture then right click-should come up with drop down list-well it does on mine with ME

take care brian

ps-sorry if trod on someones toes just trying to help

tomsxp

Hazzy, I believe I tried that and it just did what the picture is suppose to do (no drop down menu)! But I will try it again when I get back to my friends pc this weekend and let you know. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online