Foxpro Database

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bowmar

Hi Guys,
Not really good at database's and suchlike, but can find my way around Access. Problem i have is we have a small office using a Foxpro Database, there are 6 computers, any one can access Database through shortcut on desktop, but anyone else attempting to use database will told it is already open.
So question is... How do you share a Foxpro Database across a network allowing alll users access at same time ???
Thanks in advance for any assistance !
Bowmar

Could it be a licencing issue?
Concurrent licencing any more than a certain number and the database kicks you out when you try to log on.

bowmar

Access does not require drive-mapping, not sure what the story is with Foxpro thats why i'm looking for any expert ....Please Please Please
Bowmar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online