FPS drop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

marzamor

one day when i started playing Call of Duty: Warzone i noticed i was lagging but i saw that it was actually my frames dropping. i turned on all indicators and noticed that when my FPS dropped my CPU time increased. The good CPU time i can play on is 6ms but it would jump to 20-30ms. I dont know how to fix this. i also deleted the game and nothing changed.

I wouldn't think the game would work at all after you deleted it. ;)

The game itself would not have changed, so you need to look at things on your computer that might have.
Have you installed any new software recently that might be running in the background?
Have you checked for malware? I suggest scanning your system with ADWcleaner from Malwarebytes, and then Malwarebytes anti-malware.
Do you have an overheating problem? Check that your fans are all running, GPU, and CPU especially. Find a program to view your system temperatures.
Your windows may be running a windows update. Let it finish, and reboot.

marzamor

I wouldn't think the game would work at all after you deleted it. ;)

The game itself would not have changed, so you need to look at things on your computer that might have.
Have you installed any new software recently that might be running in the background?
Have you checked for malware? I suggest scanning your system with ADWcleaner from Malwarebytes, and then Malwarebytes anti-malware.
Do you have an overheating problem? Check that your fans are all running, GPU, and CPU especially. Find a program to view your system temperatures.
Your windows may be running a windows update. Let it finish, and reboot.

Hi,

thank you for replying to my post. but yeah im having problems with my cpu time still. downloaded malwarebytes and ran a scan and it cleaned up some things but nothing. i updated my drivers and my fans are all running

The nuclear option is to do a refresh install of windows.
This will make everything fresh and new again.
If you do this, then make sure you have all your stuff backed up and that you have licence keys on hand to re-install all your programs.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online