FPS on High End PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ItsVVP

Hi, I recently bought a pc but i’m receiving terrible fps in games such as cod, fortnite, gta and overwatch when i should be receiving much more. I’m averaging 70 on cod when reviews on youtube show that it should be atleast 110 with the gpu i have. These are the specs:
gpu: asia rtx 2060 super
cpu: intel i5 9400f
mobo: msi z390-a pro lga 1151 atx
battery: cougar gx-f series 650w 80plus
ram: 16gb 3200mah ddr4

An core i-5 running at 2.9 Ghz is not what I would consider as 'high end'. High end cpu is i-7.

Install a monitoring app like MSI Afterburner with the Riva Tuner extension and look at what is being bumped up to 100% or something. My guess would be the cpu.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online