fps problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jeroendm

hi all, i have a big problem with my fps (frames per second)
i'm playing vietcong and all of a sudden my fps drops from over 120 to 10 and lower. sometimes this happens once each hour, sometimes every minute, and always this stays for about 45seconds. i saw also that this has nothing to do with the place i am or level, wapen i'm carriing,... i formatted my pc, reinstalled the game and still this doesn't work...

another problem maybe VC players can help me with: if you press "end" button to say a programmed message, if i push than a button to chose witch i want to take, the game crashes, when i scroll down or up i go from the very first to the very last in one time :( can you also help me out with that?

thanks jeroen
aka
[EFK] Ali de pounani

ps. my pc has 512ddr ram, amd 2800+ and hercules 7600 pro 128mb (i guess)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online