1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

fps problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by jeroendm, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeroendm

jeroendm Thread Starter

hi all, i have a big problem with my fps (frames per second)
    i'm playing vietcong and all of a sudden my fps drops from over 120 to 10 and lower. sometimes this happens once each hour, sometimes every minute, and always this stays for about 45seconds. i saw also that this has nothing to do with the place i am or level, wapen i'm carriing,... i formatted my pc, reinstalled the game and still this doesn't work...

another problem maybe VC players can help me with: if you press "end" button to say a programmed message, if i push than a button to chose witch i want to take, the game crashes, when i scroll down or up i go from the very first to the very last in one time :( can you also help me out with that?

thanks jeroen
    aka
    [EFK] Ali de pounani

ps. my pc has 512ddr ram, amd 2800+ and hercules 7600 pro 128mb (i guess)

2. Akito

Akito

Just curious, have you updated drivers and/or the video game itself?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!