Fps problems / drops

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sile95

Hello everyone , i am playing this game smite and i am having some bad fps drops that last for like a second or so ... my fps is around 120 and then it drops to 30 and goes right back up , and it creates a bad lagg on my game that makes me miss and die in lots of cases . I've noticed that my GPU memory clock as well as all 4 CPU cores are max-ed while playing this game tho i dont understand why . I have double better specs then recommended for this game , ( rec. 4GB i am running on 8GB , rec . i5 2.6ghz i have i7 Quad core on 2.5 ghz , rec. GPU gtx550 i have gtx850m ) , tryed lowering details from high to low , still dropping . My fps is fine , around 120 + but that lagg drops/spikes are annoying . Would could be the couse of that ? Could it be this maxing GPU and CPU ?

Here is SS : http://postimg.org/image/d8hvn6lmz/full/

My specs :
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-4710HQ [email protected] 2.50 GHZ (8 CPUs) ~ 2.5GHz
Memory: 8192 MB RAM
GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 850m and integrated intel (R) HD graphics 4600 ( i've set in the nvidia control panel nvidia defualt GPU )

Also here is a pic of my GPU usage , its pretty unstable for some reason http://postimg.org/image/g2a38gssf/full/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online